Michael W. Mayhew
Mike is one of the leading experts on the investment research industry. In addition to founding Integrity Research, Mike is on the board of directors of Investorside Research Association, the non-profit trade association for the independent research industry, and a frequent speaker on research industry trends and developments. Mike has over thirty years of research industry experience.
- Mike founded the predecessor to Integrity Research, a financial services consulting firm, in 2000 and formed Integrity Research in 2003.
- Prior to Integrity, Mike was CEO and President of Garban Information Systems, a provider of fixed income, money market and foreign exchange analytics;
- He was the head of research for Maria Fiorini Ramirez Inc, an economic research firm and head of strategic planning for Standard & Poor’s.
- Mike started his career with MMS International, a fixed income research provider, where he was a financial market analyst, sales manager, and product manager.
Mike is quoted widely in news sources, including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, the Financial Times, and Reuters. Mike graduated from Stanford University with a BA in Economics.
Sanford (Sandy) Bragg
Sandy is a Principal at Integrity Research, with over thirty years’ experience as an investment research professional. As editor of Integrity’s ResearchWatch service, his insights on the investment research industry are widely followed by both producers and consumers of investment research.
- Prior to joining Integrity in 2006, he was Executive Managing Director at Standard & Poor’s responsible for S&P’s equity research business and fund information properties during the Global Research Analyst Settlement.
- Sandy first joined Standard & Poor’s as a Managing Director in its bond ratings division where he was responsible for new product development and institutional sales, marketing S&P’s ratings capabilities to asset managers.
- He started his career at Data Resources Inc., an economic research provider, where he was responsible for sales, marketing and product development.
Sandy has an MBA from New York University and BA from Williams College.