The Integrity ResearchFocus® service provides in-depth “buyers guides” to the most popular types of non-traditional research, written for research directors and broker liaison staff. Each report is a comprehensive evaluation of all the research providers in each segment, and provides objective reviews and analysis of each firm. Recent reports cover the following topics:
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Research
- Custom Survey Research
- Forensic Accounting, Earnings Quality, and Short Ideas
- CSAs and CCAs
- Investment Strategy
- Channel Checking
- Expert Networks
- US Small Cap Research
Benefits of Integrity ResearchFocus®:
- Integrity ResearchFocus® reports identify innovative, undiscovered providers that contribute to the performance of the investment process.
- Save time and effort by pursuing only those firms that offer the specific types of analysis and products that are relevant.
- By enabling the buy-side to compare the quality, features, and cost of all research providers in a given segment, Integrity ResearchFocus® reports allows institutional investors to save money by getting exactly what they want, at the best possible price.
All Integrity ResearchFocus® Reports include:
- Overviews, definitions, and important trends impacting each segment of the research industry;
- Charts, tables and commentary comparing each firm on a variety of relevant metrics, including analytic resources, research methodology, pricing, coverage, distribution strategies — all the factors that investors consider important in evaluating a research firm;
- Candid reviews of each research firm in the segment with the strengths and weaknesses, and Integrity’s recommendations on how best to use the firm’s research;
- New firms with differentiated capabilities which Integrity views as the “up and comers” in the segment;
- Integrity’s Top Picks for the specific research segment — the firms with standout offerings which Integrity believes will have the broadest appeal to investors.
Upcoming Integrity ResearchFocus® reports:
- Policy Research Firms
- US Small Cap Research
- CCAs/CSAs (Update)
- Environmental, Social, and Governance Research
Integrity ResearchFocus® reports may be purchased individually or via subscription. For more information, please contact:
Integrity ResearchFocus is a registered trademark of Integrity Research Associates LLC.