|Research Firm||John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC|
|Original Accreditation Date||December 21, 2012|
|Latest Review Completed
||April 29, 2022|
|Accreditation based on||Compliance Best Practices for Industry Consulting Firms|
|Description of Firm’s research process and risks:||John Burns Real Estate Consulting, LLC (JBREC) is an industry consulting firm specializing in residential real estate. The firm analyzes over 300 housing markets across the US and has expertise in evaluating homebuilders. The firms client base is comprised primarily of homebuilders, as well as institutional investors and banks. The firm was founded in 2001 by John Burns, who brought his consulting experience from KPMG and The Meyers Group. The firm has approximately 71 employees located in eleven U.S. locations.
JBREC’s research includes analysis of economic factors primarily derived from US government data, other public housing industry data, as well as proprietary data collected from regular consumer surveys and surveys of residential communities across the country.The three most important areas for JBREC’s information control procedures are information received by their analysts from their consulting division (which obtains both confidential and MNPI from public and private company managements); information received from public housing company employees as part of JBREC’s regular residential community surveys; and information received from private equity and other institutional investor clients.
|Integrity Research Associates LLC|
|Best Practices Detail||Best Practices for Industry Consulting Firms|
|Lead Analyst||Michael Mayhew; Michael.Mayhew@integrity-research.com; 646.786.6859|
- Economics Boutique TS Lombard Acquired by GlobalData
- Asset Managers Spend an Average of $1 mln on ESG Data and Research
- Alternative Data Firm RavenPack Looks to Diversify
- Back to the Drawing Board for SEC Climate Disclosure?
- Buy-Side Spending on Most Types of Research Expected to Drop in 2022
- AlphaSense Raises $225 mln Doubling Valuation to $1.7 bln
- ESG Ratings Firm EcoVadis Raises $500 million
- ESG Startup NatureAlpha Launches Biodiversity Data
- Survey: Real-Time Data and Analytics Important to Successful Management Decisions at Investment Banks & IRPs
- Investigative Research Firm Blue Heron Research Adds More Compliance