|Research Firm||SGH Macro Advisors LLC|
|Original Accreditation Date||August 19, 2015|
|Latest Review Completed
||February 14, 2019|
|Accreditation based on||Compliance Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Research Firms|
|Description of Firm’s research process and risks:||SGH Macro Advisors LLC provides policy intelligence on macroeconomic and political events through its relationships with senior policymakers. The firm has global coverage through affiliates in Washington DC, Brussels, London, and Tokyo.
All research is disseminated to clients simultaneously; the firm does not perform bespoke research. The firm is not affiliated with investment banking, asset management or a consulting practice.
The firm proactively speaks with central bankers and other policy insiders for insights on policy trends which are published in the firm’s research and has low to moderate risk of receiving MNPI from sources.
Compliance controls include policies covering information control, supervisory review of research prior to release, training, analyst attestations, and gift/entertainment policies.
Based on our review of SGH Macro Advisors’ compliance practices, we believe its compliance controls to be consistent with industry best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms. In achieving accreditation, SGH Macro Advisors has demonstrated that it follows each of the Key Compliance Controls as defined in the best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms, as well as a majority of the overall best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms.
|Integrity Research Associates LLC|
|Best Practices Detail||Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Firms|
|Lead Analyst||Sanford Bragg, Sanford.Bragg@integrity-research.com, 646.786.6855|
- Seaport Global Reorganizes & Benchmark Hires their Former Research Team
- Interactions Data Provider Feedstock Raises £2.5 Million
- SEC Begins Examining Alternative Data Practices
- Model Provider Canalyst Closes $20 Million Series B Funding
- Nucleus195 Partners with Video & Live Streaming Provider
- Differential Privacy Technique Trumps Anonymized Data But Still Not Perfect
- Research Coverage HAS NOT Fallen Much Due to MiFID II
- Neudata Hires Former MScience Staffer for New Office in NYC
- Study by AQR Academic Offers New Approach to Sentiment Analysis
- Seeking Alpha’s Research Marketplace Shows Clear Signs of Success