|Research Firm||SGH Macro Advisors LLC|
|Original Accreditation Date||August 19, 2015|
|Latest Review Completed
||February 14, 2018|
|Accreditation based on||Compliance Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Research Firms|
|Description of Firm’s research process and risks:||SGH Macro Advisors LLC provides policy intelligence on macroeconomic and political events through its relationships with senior policymakers. The firm has global coverage through affiliates in Washington DC, Brussels, London, and Tokyo.
All research is disseminated to clients simultaneously; the firm does not perform bespoke research. The firm is not affiliated with investment banking, asset management or a consulting practice.
The firm proactively speaks with central bankers and other policy insiders for insights on policy trends which are published in the firm’s research and has low to moderate risk of receiving MNPI from sources.
Compliance controls include policies covering information control, supervisory review of research prior to release, training, analyst attestations, and gift/entertainment policies.
Based on our review of SGH Macro Advisors’ compliance practices, we believe its compliance controls to be consistent with industry best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms. In achieving accreditation, SGH Macro Advisors has demonstrated that it follows each of the Key Compliance Controls as defined in the best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms, as well as a majority of the overall best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms.
|Integrity Research Associates LLC|
|Best Practices Detail||Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Firms|
|Lead Analyst||Sanford Bragg, Sanford.Bragg@integrity-research.com, 646.786.6855|
- Deutsche Bank Was Top Conference Sponsor in Q1 2018
- Leerink Adds II Ranked Therapeutics Analyst from Morgan Stanley
- European Boutiques Ask For Exemption From MiFID II Rules
- US Bulge Equities Revenues Surged 32% in Q1 2018
- Singapore Exchange Beefs Up In-House Research Staff
- Alternative Data Firm Neudata Completes Second Seed Round Financing
- FIG Partners Shows Top Buy Recommendation Performance For 3 Years Ending 3-30-18
- New Street Research Hires Senior Credit Suisse Salesperson
- France To Create ‘Data Commons’ To Foster Alternative Data
- Janney Hires Three New Equity Research Analysts and Five Others in Capital Markets