|Research Firm||SGH Macro Advisors LLC|
|Original Accreditation Date||August 19, 2015|
|Latest Review Completed
||February 14, 2018|
|Accreditation based on||Compliance Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Research Firms|
|Description of Firm’s research process and risks:||SGH Macro Advisors LLC provides policy intelligence on macroeconomic and political events through its relationships with senior policymakers. The firm has global coverage through affiliates in Washington DC, Brussels, London, and Tokyo.
All research is disseminated to clients simultaneously; the firm does not perform bespoke research. The firm is not affiliated with investment banking, asset management or a consulting practice.
The firm proactively speaks with central bankers and other policy insiders for insights on policy trends which are published in the firm’s research and has low to moderate risk of receiving MNPI from sources.
Compliance controls include policies covering information control, supervisory review of research prior to release, training, analyst attestations, and gift/entertainment policies.
Based on our review of SGH Macro Advisors’ compliance practices, we believe its compliance controls to be consistent with industry best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms. In achieving accreditation, SGH Macro Advisors has demonstrated that it follows each of the Key Compliance Controls as defined in the best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms, as well as a majority of the overall best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms.
|Integrity Research Associates LLC|
|Best Practices Detail||Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Firms|
|Lead Analyst||Sanford Bragg, Sanford.Bragg@integrity-research.com, 646.786.6855|
- MSCI Buys Climate Risk Firm Carbon Delta
- Baird Fined $150,000 in Research Conflict of Interest Settlement
- Is Independent Research Dead?
- Analyst Hub Adds New TMT Research Boutique LightShed Partners
- Alternative Data Firm Earnest Research Raises $15 Million
- Federal Court Rules in Favor of Web Scraping
- Alternative Data Firm RavenPack Releases Interconnections Tool
- Alt Data Vendor Eagle Alpha Adds Alpha Capture, Kind Of
- Wall Street Layoffs Continue to Rise in August
- Experienced Sell-Side Analysts Launch GLJ Research with Help of Analyst Hub