|Research Firm||SGH Macro Advisors LLC|
|Original Accreditation Date||August 19, 2015|
|Latest Review Completed
||February 14, 2018|
|Accreditation based on||Compliance Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Research Firms|
|Description of Firm’s research process and risks:||SGH Macro Advisors LLC provides policy intelligence on macroeconomic and political events through its relationships with senior policymakers. The firm has global coverage through affiliates in Washington DC, Brussels, London, and Tokyo.
All research is disseminated to clients simultaneously; the firm does not perform bespoke research. The firm is not affiliated with investment banking, asset management or a consulting practice.
The firm proactively speaks with central bankers and other policy insiders for insights on policy trends which are published in the firm’s research and has low to moderate risk of receiving MNPI from sources.
Compliance controls include policies covering information control, supervisory review of research prior to release, training, analyst attestations, and gift/entertainment policies.
Based on our review of SGH Macro Advisors’ compliance practices, we believe its compliance controls to be consistent with industry best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms. In achieving accreditation, SGH Macro Advisors has demonstrated that it follows each of the Key Compliance Controls as defined in the best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms, as well as a majority of the overall best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms.
|Integrity Research Associates LLC|
|Best Practices Detail||Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Firms|
|Lead Analyst||Sanford Bragg, Sanford.Bragg@integrity-research.com, 646.786.6855|
- Alternative Data Firm Orbital Insight Raises Another $50 Million
- Geospatial Firm RS Metrics Launches Iron Ore Monitoring Service
- LinkedIn Requests Review of Ruling Favoring Web Scraping
- Mixed Wall Street Jobs Outlook in October
- Q3 2019 Bulge Bank Equities Results: Deutsche Folds, US Banks Gain
- Zelman Launches Investment Banking for Real Estate Technology
- Moody’s Invests in Chinese ESG Firm
- SEC Kicks MiFID II Can Further Down the Road
- Expert Network AlphaSights Accelerated 2018 Growth
- US IPO Activity Remains Sluggish in October 2019