|Research Firm||SGH Macro Advisors LLC|
|Original Accreditation Date||August 19, 2015|
|Latest Review Completed
||December 29, 2016|
|Accreditation based on||Compliance Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Research Firms|
|Description of Firm’s research process and risks:||SGH Macro Advisors LLC provides policy intelligence on macroeconomic and political events through its relationships with senior policymakers. The firm has global coverage through affiliates in Washington DC, Brussels, London, and Tokyo.
All research is disseminated to clients simultaneously; the firm does not perform bespoke research. The firm is not affiliated with investment banking, asset management or a consulting practice.
The firm proactively speaks with central bankers and other policy insiders for insights on policy trends which are published in the firm’s research and has low to moderate risk of receiving MNPI from sources.
Compliance controls include policies covering information control, supervisory review of research prior to release, training, analyst attestations, and gift/entertainment policies.
Based on our review of SGH Macro Advisors’ compliance practices, we believe its compliance controls to be consistent with industry best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms. In achieving accreditation, SGH Macro Advisors has demonstrated that it follows each of the Key Compliance Controls as defined in the best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms, as well as a majority of the overall best practices for macroeconomic and policy firms.
|Integrity Research Associates LLC|
|Best Practices Detail||Best Practices for Macroeconomic and Policy Firms|
|Lead Analyst||Sanford Bragg, Sanford.Bragg@integrity-research.com, 646.786.6855|
- Europe’s Largest Asset Manager Will Use CSAs to Fund Research Payments Under MiFID II
- CFRA-Stovall Seasonal Rotation Indices Launched
- US Bulge Firms Post Solid Equity Results in Q1 2017
- Confusion Reigns In Pricing Research
- Research Due Diligence Overlooked In MiFID II Planning
- TABB: US Commissions Down, MiFID II Concerns Up
- Sidoti Pulls IPO, Launches Issuer-Paid Research
- Study: Cash Equities Will Be Victim of Buy-Side Pressures
- Optimistic 2017 Bank and IRP Research Staffing Plans
- Research Management Provider RedQuarry Focuses on Smaller Asset Managers