On Monday and Tuesday, November 5th and 6th, 2018 the Beryl Consulting Group will be holding its 2018 ALTERNATIVE BERYL ELITES INVESTMENTS CONFERENCE. This year’s conference will be focused on emerging technologies and alternative data, as well as other relevant topics in the alternative investments arena.
Upcoming Beryl Elites Conference
Many firms in the financial services industry are being disrupted by a number of key emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence, alternative data, blockchain, and digital media. The panelists for this year’s Beryl Elites conference will discuss the most thought-provoking themes, salient trends, and biggest investment opportunities surrounding these technologies that are revolutionizing our industry.
This year’s two-day Beryl Elites conference will include more than 100+ qualified institutional investors, family offices, private equity, real estate, venture capital and hedge fund investors. In addition, more than 80 speakers will participate in a series of moderated panels. A few of the notable speakers for this year’s event include John Paulson (Paulson & Company); Neil Sahota (IBM Watson); Norman Niemer (UBS Asset Management); and Robert Christian (K2 Advisors). A few of the topics that will be addressed in this year’s conference include:
- The Evolution of Alternative Data: their deployment to improve portfolio allocation, optimization, and risk management
- Artificial Intelligence and Alternative Data: the latest trends in private equity, venture capital, hedge funds
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain: A New Alternative Investment Frontier or Just Over-Hyped
- Methods for Finding Alpha in Alternative Data: how these data set help managers differentiate themselves and extract alpha
- Various Flavors of Alt-Data and their Unique Features: geospatial data, credit card sales, sentiment analysis, social media feeds
- Capturing and Retaining Value to Justify an Investment in Data: how are alternative data being used in investing
- The Digital Revolution: Using Data, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to Supercharge Customer Intelligence
- Alternative Data and Challenges to Managers: selecting the data from vendors, cleaning, incorporating data into processes
- Blockchain and Alternative Data: finding investment opportunities in blockchain by analyzing alternative data
- Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence: could blockchain help create better AI; could AI help create better blockchain
Besides offering unique content, the Beryl Elites conferences provide extensive networking opportunities and live entertainment on Monday evening. This year’s event will take place at the Cutting Room on 44 East 32nd Street, New York City, NY.
Firms interested in learning more about sponsorship packages for this year’s conference, click here. Participants interested in attending this year’s Beryl Elites conference click here to purchase tickets. Integrity ResearchWatch readers are eligible to receive a 20% discount on all ticket purchases made for this year’s conference.
Those interested in speaking with Beryl Consulting to discuss discounted tickets, speaking opportunities, or sponsorships, please reach out to Alva Lin at email@example.com.