Integrity Research Associates LLC is recruiting Research Analysts to join its team in New York. Integrity Research is a growing, early stage company which provides research, consulting, and information services focused on the dynamic marketplace for securities research. Integrity’s clients include hedge funds, institutional investors and investment banks which use Integrity’s recommendations of exceptional sources of research to improve investment returns. The Research Analyst will help to expand and maintain Integrity’s coverage of over 2700 investment research firms in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting primary research on investment research firms, monitoring changes in the research industry, updating Integrity’s research reports and database. You will also work with Integrity’s senior analytic staff to evaluate research firms and recommend appropriate high quality research firms to clients. You will participate in consulting engagements and research projects including Integrity’s industry studies of the investment research marketplace.
Over time, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to recommend appropriate sources of research. Analysts also take leadership in preparing extensive research reports on specific segments of the investment research industry. As part of the job, you will interact regularly with Integrity’s clients and with senior management of research firms.
You will need good writing and communications skills to thrive in this position. Integrity offers a fast paced environment, so it will be important for you to manage multiple changing agendas while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. Most importantly, this role will be a great fit if you are intellectually curious and interested in developing your analytic skills and expertise, while learning more about securities research and financial markets generally.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Contribute primary research and analysis to Integrity’s knowledge base
- Interact with research firms to obtain information and insights about their analytics and product capabilities, staffing, coverage and other characteristics
- Obtain key information about new research firms, and research firms not currently covered by Integrity
- Liaise with Integrity’s analytic staff in Des Moines, Iowa to ensure consistency of analytic output
2. Over time, build client relationships
- Work with assigned clients to understand their research requirements and recommend appropriate high quality research providers
- Provide primary research, quantitative/qualitative analysis and logistical support for client requests for recommendations of research firms
- Contribute to consulting engagements
3. Develop specialized knowledge of particular industry trends and industry segments
- Establish expertise on specific topics of interest to Integrity and its clients
- Take leadership in conducting Integrity’s in-depth reports on specific research segments, such as expert networks or small cap research
- Become knowledgeable about research industry segments and types of research providers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivation and the drive to succeed
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn about financial services, securities analysis and research
- Inquisitive and analytical nature
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required, Powerpoint is a plus
- Facility with internet, search engines and ability to quickly master online applications. Knowledge of HTML a plus.
Please submit your resume and a cover note outlining your interest in this position to email@example.com.Job ID: IRAnalyst0908