New York – The industry consulting firm Frost & Sullivan has announced that it is formally launching its Capital Markets Support Services in North America. Although this is a new service offering in North America, Frost & Sullivan has supported over 70 IPO and ECM/DCM transactions globally, with particular focus on emerging businesses across Asia Pacific.
Frost & Sullivan is a global advisory and research firm with expertise in hundreds of markets across twelve industry sectors, with a Financial Clients practice focused on supporting investment banking, financial sponsors, and institutional investors with advisory services across the transaction and investment cycle.
The core aspects of the Capital Markets Support Services proposition lie in performing detailed industry, market, commercial and strategic analysis, including:
• Overview of market structure and fundamentals, outlook and viability
• Forecast growth in value and volume across product or service segments, end users and geographical exposure, with drivers and themes shaping outlook
• Analysis and forecasting of end user demand, customer profiling, purchasing behavior and market perception of client business and products
• Pricing, distribution and cost-base analysis
• Competitive environment and benchmarking, client positioning, differentiation, SWOT
• Validating achievability of business plan & forecasts, strategy, operations, and KPI analysis
• Identification of upside and additional opportunity outside base case business plan
Primary Contact: Debbie Wong, Financial Clients Practice, Frost & Sullivan, 210-771-8168, Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost & Sullivan sector coverage focuses on aerospace & defense, industrial automation and measurement, automotive, chemicals, building technologies, and some information technologies. Integrity covers numerous other industry consulting firms in each of these sectors, though relatively few offer dedicated capital markets support services.