The move to “unbundle” commissions from investment research and related MiFID II regulatory compliance will change the client service model between the sell-side and buy-side forever. This will drive the increased use of data and related analytics by both full service brokers and asset managers as they make key decisions surrounding research budgeting, the allocation of research resources, and the ultimate research services that get produced.
On Thursday, October 6th at 5:30 pm in New York City a panel of industry leaders will be discussing these and a variety of related topics, including:
- The key research-related components of MiFID II
- How MiFID II will change the research relationship between the sell-side and the buy-side
- What impact MiFID II will have in the US
- How the buy-side and sell-side are preparing for MiFID II
- Who the likely winners and losers are as a result of MiFID II
This unique industry event is being co-sponsored by financial technology provider ANALEC and the Market Technicians Association. Click here to learn more about this panel and to how to register.
Who should attend?
- Head of Capital Markets; Equities and Fixed Income;
- Heads of Research;
- Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers;
- Equity Sales and Trading professionals;
- CRM Specialists and Account Managers;
- Corporate Access Managers;
- CTOs and COOs of broker-dealers and investment banks.
Moderator / Panelists
Michael Mayhew, Chairman, Integrity Research Associates
Indy Sarker – CEO & Co-Founder, ANALEC
John Colon, Managing Director, Greenwich Associates
John McGough, Global Head of Business Development, Castine Consulting
Larry Tabb, Founder and CEO, TABB Group
Engelman Recital Hall 55
Lexington Ave (entrance at 25th Street Between Lexington and Third Ave)
New York, NY
Click here to learn more about this panel and to how to register.