This Wednesday, September 16th at 11:00 am ET, Integrity Research Associates will host the first in its series of live ResearchInsight webinars featuring four experienced equity analysts from highly regarding independent research firms to share their insights and forecasts for the technology sector in 2021.
This Week’s Tech Sector Panel
This week’s Research Insights: Technology Sector webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, September 16th at 11:00 am ET, will feature independent technology analysts from highly regarded institutionally oriented independent research boutiques. The analysts on this week’s panel include:
Richard Kramer, Founder, Arete Research. Richard has focused on the wider mobile internet space, including smartphones, digital consumer products, advertising technology and other internet services. Previously, Richard was a telecomm analyst at Goldman Sachs.
Srini Nandury, Founder Summit Insights Group. Srini, covers the IT hardware and software stocks. Prior to starting Summit, Srini was a techology analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Cross Research and Bear Stearns.
Ben Rose, Founder, Battleroad Research. Ben covers internet, software and manufacturing technology stocks. Prior to Battle Road, Rose was a senior analyst and principal at Adams, Harkness & Hill and senior analyst at Tucker Anthony (now a part of RBC).
Tom Morphis, Founder, Sales Pulse Research. Tom covers Software and Services, Network Infrastructure, UCaaS and Optical companies. Previously, Tom spent 20+ years in executive and field management roles at Network Systems/Storage Technologies, FORE Systems/Ericsson, Loudcloud and Netex Software.
Register for this panel by clicking here. This week’s live panel discussion will address a number of relevant industry and market topics, including:
- What are some of the key trends that are likely to have large impacts on the tech sector in 2021 and beyond, and who are likely to benefit from these developments?
- What segments of the technology sector are likely to change as the global Covid-19 pandemic alters the way global business is conducted?
- Where are their still some opportunities to book long-term gains in today’s volatile technology sector?
- Which parts of the technology sector are overvalued, and which industries are likely to experience a market correction in 2020?
- What are a few high conviction non-consensus Long or Short investment ideas that our panel of technology analysts would like to share with our audience?
This week’s ResearchInsights: Tech Sector panel is the first in a series of “investment ideas” events organized by Integrity Research Associates covering various sectors, themes, and topics that asset manager clients have asked about. Register for this week’s Tech Sector panel by clicking here.
October’s ResearchInsights panel will address the potential domestic, international, monetary and tax policy outcomes of the upcoming US elections.