The Integrity ResearchStrategy process will begin with an initial “Assessment Meeting,” in which we conduct a conference call with a client to precisely determine their needs and concerns, including the competitive landscape, buy-side attitudes and concerns about third-party research, the success / failure of client’s product offerings, what new research models are gaining traction, what are the hottest issues for the buy-side, user feedback from your sales force, etc. Once the provider’s objectives are clearly understood, Integrity will be able to prepare for our ongoing relationship.
- Monthly Conference Call: The Monthly Conference Call will cover 2 major functions – advising clients on the strategic topics identified in our initial “Assessment Meeting”, and uncovering clients’ critical business issues and concerns to be addressed in future Monthly Conference Calls.
- Access to analysts (ad hoc phone calls): Access to Integrity’s team of analysts for basic queries (information that Integrity already has or that which Integrity can obtain with relative ease).
- (Optional) Quarterly In-Person Meeting (3 – 4 hours/quarter): Quarterly In-person meeting with Integrity’s Chairman, Michael Mayhew, to discuss industry developments with the entire organization.
- 1 month of free advertising on the Integrity ResearchWatch blog.
- Add 3 questions to one of Integrity’s regular ResearchFocus surveys (results kept confidential).
Proposed Monthly Advisory Fee (No quarterly meeting) – $2,000
Proposed Monthly Advisory Fee (With quarterly meeting) – $2,500*
* Does not include travel & accommodation expenses which will be billed at cost.
For more information please contact: